Lamudi is a property portal that brings transparency to real estate markets in 13 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America. Launched in 2013 we are one of the youngest portals in most our markets, which most strongly shows in the level of fun, energy and according success with which we outrun our competition.
Now we are looking for great minds and characters to continue our path beyond market leadership towards building truly dominant go-to-marketplaces for real estate.
Why join us?
Working at Lamudi rewards you with the highest level of professional and personal growth opportunities. Surrounded by international know-how and entrepreneurial leadership, you will have the freedom to directly impact the progress of our thriving venture within a great team-spirit atmosphere. Our freedom comes with self-expectations: we do not just challenge to perform, we see it as our challenge & job to coach our teams to out-perform - you grow, we grow!
About the challenge
We are looking for a business development manager for Lamudi México - our #1 focus market - to support our efforts in winning this market city by city. Real estate is a very local business, which means every city needs to be understood both from a sales and a marketing perspective. Key to this role shall be winning the major cities through best sales efforts and at the same time giving feedback to the marketing team, channeling work effectively to build a strong brand in each city.
Joining us will be very challenging and rewarding. You will gain the broad experience in developing a company in the respective country/cities within an international group of online real estate classifieds portals.
- You will be working closely with our Managing Director in México and be a significant contributor to getting our business to the next level globally from day one
- You will be responsible for structuring sales, after sales on a city basis and giving input to drive offline marketing operations
- Your main task is to improve our business: We are still a start-up and there is lots to implement and gain → Let's not limit ourselves to just the tasks at the centre of our focus, but understand and grow the business as a whole
- You will be part of a team of high-powered professionals responsible for delivering key strategic projects that are essential to the success of the further growth of the company.
- In summary: you can expect challenging tasks, flat hierarchies and will be working in close collaboration with the top-level management
Who we are looking for
- You have finished you studies and a degree in business administration or a comparable qualifications
- You have at least 12 months to join our company
- You have a character with a proven passion for communication and negotiation, which you have put to good use in your previous roles
- You are fluent in English and Spanish
- A plus, if you have already gained hands-on work experience in the LATAM market. If not, prove to us that you are culturally aware and understand what it means for cultures to differ
Why are we a good match
- Significant global career growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business.
- Experienced colleagues who love to share their knowledge and help you grow.
- Very attractive work environment.
- A highly dynamic, young, motivated and international team with flat hierarchies.
Up for a challenge
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!