Lamudi is a property platform that brings transparency to real estate markets in 13 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America. Launched in 2013 we are one of the youngest platforms in most our markets, which most strongly shows in the level of fun, energy and according success with which we outrun our competition.
Now we are looking for great minds and characters to continue our path beyond market leadership towards building truly dominant go-to-marketplaces for real estate.
Why join us?
Working at Lamudi rewards you with the highest level of professional and personal growth opportunities. Surrounded by international know-how and entrepreneurial leadership, you will have the freedom to directly impact the progress of our thriving venture within a great team-spirit atmosphere. Our freedom comes with self-expectations: we do not just challenge to perform, we see it as our challenge & job to coach our teams to out-perform - you grow, we grow!
About the challenge
At Lamudi, we believe that our people are the source of our success. As the Head of People and Culture you need to ensure that we have the most motivated team onboard.This is possible by hiring good candidates and ensuring continuous training and performance management is in place. Lamudi has a unique culture like no other and we pride ourselves for it. You will be expected to join and nurture this way of life. We work in a fast paced environment and maintaining a positive officevibe and at the same time ensuring all administrative matters run smoothly is a herculean task. If you think you are that person, we would love to chat!
The main responsibilities of the Head of People and Culture
is to recruit, develop and retain a high performing and diverse workforce and foster a healthy, safe, and productive work environment for all Lamudians.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Marketing Lamudi to prospective employees
- Nurturing Lamudi's unique work culture and building on it
- Conducting of interviews and selecting top hires together with management
- Overseeing an effective onboarding process for all new employees
- Performance management + Management of regular feedback cycles
- Ensure employees develop themselves personally and professionally through structured training, feedback and career development programs.
- Accountable in formulation of engagement activities or company events to promote Lamudi's Smart work and Happiness core value.
- Creation, administration + updating of personnel records and associated human resource information systems
- Design and execution of company rules and regulations and facilitate due process for discipline if necessary.
- Undertaking negotiations on terms and conditions of employment, and examining and resolving disputes and grievances within the company
- Smooth administrative function of compensation and benefits of all employees.
- Compensation and Benefits Administration which includes Timekeeping + attendance monitoring
- Oversee the Admin Team in terms office management and procurement responsibilities
- Manage the HR Team
- Other projects given by management from time to time that involve HR and admin as a key function