Lamudi is a property portal that brings transparency to real estate markets in 13 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America. Launched in 2013 we are one of the youngest portals in most our markets, which most strongly shows in the level of fun, energy and according success with which we outrun our competition.
Now we are looking for great minds and characters to continue our path beyond market leadership towards building truly dominant go-to-marketplaces for real estate.
Why join us?
Working at Lamudi rewards you with the highest level of professional and personal growth opportunities. Surrounded by international know-how and entrepreneurial leadership, you will have the freedom to directly impact the progress of our thriving venture within a great team-spirit atmosphere. Our freedom comes with self-expectations: we do not just challenge to perform, we see it as our challenge & job to coach our teams to out-perform - you grow, we grow!
About the challenge
Do you enjoy talking to customers? Are you interested to learn more about account management & telesales, and develop skills for a successful career in sales, account management or customer service?
During this internship you will be trained to develop yourself as an Account Manager. This is a hands-on internship, with full responsibilities for actual clients. Many successful internship graduates have gone on to be permanent employees in our team at Lamudi.
In this role you will learn a lot about telesales, account management & customer service.
· Performing to identify potential customers
· Selling Lamudi memberships to property agents over the phone
· Advising your customers on the best products for them to use
· Building great relations with your customers over the phone
· Managing your pipeline in our CRM (Salesforce) and keeping management up to date of your progress
Who we are looking for
· You are not shy to talk to customers
· You have obtained or are still studying for your on Bachelor’s degree (any major)
· You are eager to learn
· You have an interest in online and start-ups
· You are fluent in Bahasa Indonesia, basic English
· You are available minimum 4 days per week, for 3 months period
· You are proactive, self-motivated and with desire to learn
· You are persuasive
· You are customer centric
· You are stress resistant
Why are we a good match
- We offer significant learning and growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business
- Work with experienced and highly entrepreneurial colleagues who's focus shall be to help you grow
- Work in a very attractive environment
- Be part of a highly dynamic, young, motivated and international team with flat hierarchies
Up for a challenge
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!