Lamudi is a property platform that brings transparency to real estate markets in 13 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America. Launched in 2013 we are one of the youngest platforms in most our markets, which most strongly shows in the level of fun, energy and according success with which we outrun our competition.
Now we are looking for great minds and characters to continue our path beyond market leadership towards building truly dominant go-to-marketplaces for real estate.
Why join us?
Working at Lamudi rewards you with the highest level of professional and personal growth opportunities. Surrounded by international know-how and entrepreneurial leadership, you will have the freedom to directly impact the progress of our thriving venture within a great team-spirit atmosphere. Our freedom comes with self-expectations: we do not just challenge to perform, we see it as our challenge & job to coach our teams to out-perform - you grow, we grow!
About the challenge
Do you have a passion for people? Are you a real people person who gets excited about helping people, and building and maintain a strong culture in the workplace? Then, roll up your sleeves because we have a very good opportunity for you!
We’re looking for a Head of People to design and execute a people strategy and long-term vision for growing our team while maintaining and strengthening our committed, collaborative, fun culture. You will have overall responsibility for directing our efforts in human resources, learning & development, and various cultural initiatives. In this role, you will see the company grow from 100 to 200+ people, and you will be tasked with ensuring that growth only has positive impact on all our people. This role is key to the success of Lamudi as the development of our employees is essential for our own progress.
- Work closely with the recruitment team to acquire and retain top talent
- Work closely with the marketing team to improve our employer branding
- Build, improve and implement people-related processes to deliver a great employee experience.
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement and provide training, performance management and professional development for our people.
- Strengthen our culture by organizing and executing team-building events and keep company culture top of mind
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Develop plans for a variety of HR matters, such as compensation, benefits and performance management.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws, government agencies, and company policies and procedures through top notch administration processes