Lamudi is a property portal that brings transparency to real estate markets in 13 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America. Launched in 2013 we are one of the youngest portals in most our markets, which most strongly shows in the level of fun, energy and according success with which we outrun our competition.
Now we are looking for great minds and characters to continue our path beyond market leadership towards building truly dominant go-to-marketplaces for real estate.
Why join us?
Working at Lamudi rewards you with the highest level of professional and personal growth opportunities. Surrounded by international know-how and entrepreneurial leadership, you will have the freedom to directly impact the progress of our thriving venture within a great team-spirit atmosphere. Our freedom comes with self-expectations: we do not just challenge to perform, we see it as our challenge & job to coach our teams to out-perform - you grow, we grow!
About the challenge
Your goal as a software developer is to make a positive contribution in the lives of others by helping them achieve their goals through the software you create.
Update the platform with added features based on the Product Manager's requirements. Write “clean”, well-designed code following industry best practices. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- You will design and develop complex web applications and modules for our classified platform
- You will optimize our platform for scalability during peak traffic hours
- Adhering to agile SW-development methodologies you will also ensure code quality and enforce best practices by communicating and sharing them to team members
Who we are looking for
- You are proactive
- You are a team player
- You are able to work structured and independent
- PHP 5, PHP 7, OOP, Symfony 2, Zend Framework, Yii framework, SOA
- HTML5, CSS, Sass, Ajax, React JS, jQuery, ExtJS
- PHPUnit, Behat, PHPSpec, phpDoc, Selenium
- REST, JSON, SOAP
- MySQL, Memcache, Elasticsearch, Varnish
- AWS, CentOS, Nginx• Git and Docker
- Scrum, Kanban, agile methodologies
- Action & Outcome oriented
Why are we a good match
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people all over the world
- Knowledge sharing from the best entrepreneurs in the industry
- Easy-integration into a highly professional and passionated team
Up for a challenge
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, send us your application! We look forward to hearing from you!