Lamudi is a property portal that brings transparency to real estate markets in 13 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America. Launched in 2013 we are one of the youngest portals in most our markets, which most strongly shows in the level of fun, energy and according success with which we outrun our competition.
Now we are looking for great minds and characters to continue our path beyond market leadership towards building truly dominant go-to-marketplaces for real estate.
Why join us?
Working at Lamudi rewards you with the highest level of professional and personal growth opportunities. Surrounded by international know-how and entrepreneurial leadership, you will have the freedom to directly impact the progress of our thriving venture within a great team-spirit atmosphere. Our freedom comes with self-expectations: we do not just challenge to perform, we see it as our challenge & job to coach our teams to out-perform - you grow, we grow!
About the challenge
As part of the performance marketing team you make sure that we are leveraging all the data we have to take the best decisions and achieve our goals.
As a Junior Marketing Analyst your role is to report, analyse, and make strategic recommendations based on our marketing activities and performances.
• You provide actionable insights to the marketing team through data analytics and synthesise
• You collect data to analyse and improve the acquisition funnel and relationships between channels
• You deep dive into complex business problems and provide insights into acquisition and demand patterns through hypothesis testing
• You create targeting and segmentation schemes to optimise marketing spend in order to increase user retention
• You contribute to the overall marketing strategy by looking into new solutions and features that could be tested
• You build automated reporting with weekly and monthly overviews
• You support analysis of marketing campaigns through statistical modelling, customer segmentation and profiling, design of experiments, and data mining
• You use SQL/SAS/R/Python or other relevant statistical tools for data mining and predictive analytics
Who we are looking for
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, math, economics or related quantitative discipline
- You are familiar with Python and a few analytical packages
- You are familiar with postgreSQL
- You are familiar with current open-source technologies
- You have experience with Google Services s Google Analytics and Big Query
- You are passionate about data engineering and possibilities of using big data tools to improve our business and finding new ways
- You are well structured and organized
- You are a team player!
- You are able to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skill
- You have good written and verbal communication skills
- You are fluent in English
Why are we a good match
- We offer significant learning and growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business
- Work with experienced and highly entrepreneurial colleagues who's focus shall be to help you grow
- Work in a very attractive environment
- Be part of a highly dynamic, young, motivated and international team with flat hierarchies