Lamudi is a property portal that brings transparency to real estate markets in 13 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America. Launched in 2013 we are one of the youngest portals in most our markets, which most strongly shows in the level of fun, energy and according success with which we outrun our competition.
Now we are looking for great minds and characters to continue our path beyond market leadership towards building truly dominant go-to-marketplaces for real estate.
Why join us?
Working at Lamudi rewards you with the highest level of professional and personal growth opportunities. Surrounded by international know-how and entrepreneurial leadership, you will have the freedom to directly impact the progress of our thriving venture within a great team-spirit atmosphere. Our freedom comes with self-expectations: we do not just challenge to perform, we see it as our challenge & job to coach our teams to out-perform - you grow, we grow!
About the challenge
Have you always wondered what it was like to run your own startup? Lamudi’s vision is for all property purchases in Indonesia to be done with great trust and transparency, and for that we are reinvesting the entire process of buying a property. You have the possibility to build the next big thing, and take pride in that prospect. We are already on a proven track of success and are making serious revenue to show for it. As business development manager you will take a leading position in a well-funded and fast scaling business and work together with our management to build this business forward.
Within this role you have the possibility to develop into VP or C-level within shortest possible time.
You will report directly to the CEO of Lamudi.
You will be responsible for executing the strategic plan by:
- Building relations with external partners
- Supporting on the strategy development
- Executing on cross-functional projects that span different departments
- Maintaining effective communication, coordination and working relationships within the teams
- Ensuring your work consistently impacts the business’ targets, growing the entire business month by month.
- Adjusting procedures with an open mindset for change in a fast-paced startup environment
Who we are looking for
- You are recognized as a top performer and have at least 3 years of work experience
- Preferably you have experience with startups, top tier management consulting or (investment) banking
- You are able to display leadership through your past experiences (professional or extra-curricular)
- You have a university degree from a good Indonesian or foreign university
- You are a native Indonesian speaker and speak English fluently
- You have ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively
- You possess excellent presentation skills
- You are strong multi-tasker with great administration skills
- You are willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are target oriented, persuasive, customer centric, and stress resistant
Why are we a good match
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people all over the world
- Knowledge sharing from the best entrepreneurs in the industry
- Easy-integration into a highly professional and passionated team
Up for a challenge
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please send us your application in English! We are looking forward to hearing from you!