Lamudi is a property portal that brings transparency to real estate markets in 13 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America. Launched in 2013 we are one of the youngest portals in most our markets, which most strongly shows in the level of fun, energy and according success with which we outrun our competition.
Now we are looking for great minds and characters to continue our path beyond market leadership towards building truly dominant go-to-marketplaces for real estate.
Why join us?
Working at Lamudi rewards you with the highest level of professional and personal growth opportunities. Surrounded by international know-how and entrepreneurial leadership, you will have the freedom to directly impact the progress of our thriving venture within a great team-spirit atmosphere. Our freedom comes with self-expectations: we do not just challenge to perform, we see it as our challenge & job to coach our teams to out-perform - you grow, we grow!
About the challenge
Your mission is to ensure that the HR department runs smoothly, is organized and well managed.
You are part of the Finance, Legal and HR Team and therefore the company glue. You are contributing and supporting the daily business that the essential needs are covered. You have a passion for the details and you love to organize.
- You are responsible that HR administrational matters
- You take care of the payroll preparation by providing relevant data and ensure accurate delivery of payroll
- You are in charge of work permits
- You are taking care of the Recruiting Cycle from posting until contract drafting, in case of leaving you make sure that a reference letter is prepared
- You organize and take care of the Performance Management cycle
- You are the person to go for our HR Tool “Personio”
- You take the leading role of internal events (e.g. monthly breakfast)
- You are in charge of the office duties, including all relevant orders