Lamudi is a property platform that brings transparency to real estate markets in 13 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America. Launched in 2013 we are one of the youngest platforms in most our markets, which most strongly shows in the level of fun, energy and according success with which we outrun our competition.
Now we are looking for great minds and characters to continue our path beyond market leadership towards building truly dominant go-to-marketplaces for real estate.
Why join us?
Working at Lamudi rewards you with the highest level of professional and personal growth opportunities. Surrounded by international know-how and entrepreneurial leadership, you will have the freedom to directly impact the progress of our thriving venture within a great team-spirit atmosphere. Our freedom comes with self-expectations: we do not just challenge to perform, we see it as our challenge & job to coach our teams to out-perform - you grow, we grow!
About the challenge
Have you always wanted to work in the heart of a startup? Wondered what fast-paced actually meant? Is multitasking your middle name and are you a born problem solver?
We are looking for a Junior Customer Operations Manager to work across departments on operations that help to scale our business fast. When we say fast, we mean really fast. Your job is to facilitate all our growth, to ensure that our engine (customer facing team) can keep up with the requests of our customers, and improving the professionalism of our processes while you’re at it.
Within this role, you have the possibility to develop into managerial level within shortest possible time.
Your mission is to ensure that Lamudi's internal operations perfectly support our goal of becoming the go-to-marketplace for real estate, though:
- Assisting our Customer Operations Manager to manage all customer service teams, which consist of up to 40 employees and is our fastest growing department
- Getting your hands dirty. Management at Lamudi does not manage from high above, but working together with your teams to build great operations
- Analyzing and using (big) data to drive your decisions and use this to the benefit of the operations
- Enhancing your team’s productivity through finding and introducing new ways of working, measuring and tracking
- Adjusting processes with an open mindset for change in a fast-paced startup environment
- Training individual team members, large teams, as well as the team, leads how to adjust to new processes