Lamudi is a property platform that brings transparency to real estate markets in 13 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America. Launched in 2013 we are one of the youngest platforms in most our markets, which most strongly shows in the level of fun, energy and according success with which we outrun our competition.
Now we are looking for great minds and characters to continue our path beyond market leadership towards building truly dominant go-to-marketplaces for real estate.
Why join us?
Working at Lamudi rewards you with the highest level of professional and personal growth opportunities. Surrounded by international know-how and entrepreneurial leadership, you will have the freedom to directly impact the progress of our thriving venture within a great team-spirit atmosphere. Our freedom comes with self-expectations: we do not just challenge to perform, we see it as our challenge & job to coach our teams to out-perform - you grow, we grow!
About the challenge
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and optimization a business facing data
warehouse that will support our company's commitment to analytics and a data-
- Communicating with different teams regarding data availability and coding
consistency (e.g. development and maintenance the connection with the different
online marketing channels in order to create reports for the OM team (Facebook,
- ETL and data sync processes for cleaning and structuring data
- Manage the servers where we are running the datawarehouse, the reports and the
Who we are looking for
- Highly passionate about engineering and possibilities of using big data tools to improve
our business and finding new ways
- Experience with setting up database development, including data warehouse design and
- Fluent in a modern programming language (ideally Python)
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- You know what a good API looks like and are familiar with Restful development
- You are familiar with current open-source technologies
A big plus is:
- experience with Google Services s Google Analytics and Big Query