Lamudi is a property platform that brings transparency to real estate markets in 13 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America. Launched in 2013 we are one of the youngest platforms in most our markets, which most strongly shows in the level of fun, energy and according success with which we outrun our competition.
Now we are looking for great minds and characters to continue our path beyond market leadership towards building truly dominant go-to-marketplaces for real estate.
Why join us?
Working at Lamudi rewards you with the highest level of professional and personal growth opportunities. Surrounded by international know-how and entrepreneurial leadership, you will have the freedom to directly impact the progress of our thriving venture within a great team-spirit atmosphere. Our freedom comes with self-expectations: we do not just challenge to perform, we see it as our challenge & job to coach our teams to out-perform - you grow, we grow!
About the challenge
Experience in social media management, branding, PR, media relations and partnershipsBranding, Social Media Management:
Be the guardian of Lamudi brand
Ensure that brand rules are followed at all times
Identify and monitor metrics for brand health through feedback mechanism, including customer reviews, client feedback, and social listening
Liaise between internal brand owners and creative and other related agencies in project implementation
• Planning and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
• Monitoring and reporting on engagement as well as community feedback and online reviews
• Directly engaging with fans and followers to build relationships with the community and foster engagement.
• Understands the ins and outs of social media analytics and able to create new strategies to improve it"PR, Media Relations:
• Build and maintain relationship with the Media through media rounds, communications. etc.
• Secure media pick ups/ guesting / interviews from various channels especially quad media (Print, TV, Radio, Online)
• Draft PR releases and coverage articles of partner developers
• Pitches content to listed websites for the link building campaign through emails/ calls / relationship building
• Tracks pick ups, mentions and links from media channels and domains
Set up meeting with government agencies, NGOs, universities, and colleges.
Cover real estate related events.
Invite Media for events.Partnerships:
• Regular outreach activities (emails, phone calls, meetings) to websites, blogs, NGOs, government offices, and universities to promote Lamudi’s initiatives
• Pitch Lamudi articles and partnerships to government agencies, NGOs, universities & colleges, and third-party websites
• Conceptualize PR- and content-driven campaigns to make them more appealing to third-party websites