Lamudi is a property platform that brings transparency to real estate markets in 13 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America. Launched in 2013 we are one of the youngest platforms in most our markets, which most strongly shows in the level of fun, energy and according success with which we outrun our competition.
Now we are looking for great minds and characters to continue our path beyond market leadership towards building truly dominant go-to-marketplaces for real estate.
Why join us?
Working at Lamudi rewards you with the highest level of professional and personal growth opportunities. Surrounded by international know-how and entrepreneurial leadership, you will have the freedom to directly impact the progress of our thriving venture within a great team-spirit atmosphere. Our freedom comes with self-expectations: we do not just challenge to perform, we see it as our challenge & job to coach our teams to out-perform - you grow, we grow!
About the challenge
Lamudi, the leading real estate platform is on the hunt for a strong leader who will be leading the Broker Business unit at Lamudi.
As Head of Broker Business, you are a major driver of Lamudi's growth for both # of clients and revenue growth.
This involves managing a team of +40 individuals and focusing on growing operations at a healthy rate. We currently have 2000+ active brokers and are working towards crossing the 10,000 mark by 2020.
Lamudi is growing at a healthy rate and this role has been created to further help with growth for this significant business unit. It currently involves but is not limited to:
- Increasing revenues and # of clients of the company
- Managing and motivating sales and account management teams
- Setting goals for performance and deadlines
- Conducting data-driven feedback sessions with team members and their managers
- Closing and retaining difficult clients if necessary
- Conducting needed training for his/her team
- Strictly implementing and enforcing processes and procedures, as well as proper use of tools
- Issuing corrective action forms to subordinates based on performance
- Extensively use Lamudi’s tools and processes which are unique in the industry to further streamline processes